Welcome to the Colorado Cafe
Our goal is to create a mature “Fun” party venue. We want everyone to enjoy themselves.
Celebrate Responsibly at the Colorado Cafe
1. It is Illegal in New Jersey to serve an “Intoxicated Person” regardless of who is driving or not driving.
2. WE WILL NOT ADMIT NOR SERVE YOU IF WE FEEL YOU ARE INTOXICATED OR UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF “DRUGS”.
3. If you are in a Limo, Party Van or Bus or have a designated driver & drank too much on your way here – we will refuse to admit you, no exceptions.
4. If you think that you are coming here to get “Smashed” & “Drink” until you pass out don’t bother to come here. We do not need the liability.
5. We have a “Zero Tolerance” Policy for Drugs & Intoxicated “Disorderly” Persons.
6. We reserve the right to “Refuse Admittance” and/or “Refuse Service” to anyone who creates problems & refuses to abide by our policies.
7. Photo Id’s are a must. We will accept a valid photo Drivers License or Passport. No duplicates are accepted, no ID that is expired.